Friday, September 19, 2008

September socks!

leaflacesocks 2

Stats:
Yarn: Autumn House Farm Twist Strideaway in Skye Sea Garden
Needles: Knitpicks size 1.5 (2.5mm) 4" circulars
Pattern: Leaf lace socks, from Vogue Knitting's Ultimate Sock Book modified to be toe up with a short row heel

leaflacesocks 1

I posted a tutorial on how to do the toe up picot hem on my blog yesterday. Most picot hems are done from the top down, but I don't do my socks like that, and I know a lot of other people don't either, but would like the pretty treatment at the cuff, so you can find it here

leaflacesocks 3

have a good weekend!

2 comments:

TURBOchic said...

Those are some good looking socks. Love the teal and brown combo and the pattern is elegant too.

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Your socks look great! I love the teal colour of the yarn too.

Powered By Blogger

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This blog and everything contained within is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.