Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rhinebeck!

Yes indeed, I will be attending The New York Sheep and Wool Festival again this year.

If you want to say hi I hope to be at the blogger/ravelry meet up, at least for a few minutes each day. but I also will be going to say hi to Franklin and get a signed copy of his book on Saturday.

I'm very excited, and starting to get a bit twitchy. My parents and Bill (and I was good and saved up all year, so I could pitch in too!) collaberated for a super awesome early Christmas present.

I will be buying a Hitchhiker wheel and perhaps a Strauch drum carder!!! (I'm thinking about the finest, but I'd really like to look at them in person, and if I understand the ad I saw in spin-off they will be at Rhinebeck)

See you all there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And you will be trying to help a wonderful friend figure out a wonky pattern! Oh the fun! ;-) (It really is wonky, I'm nearly done with it and I think I only followed pattern exactly on the first round...)

Powered By Blogger

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This blog and everything contained within is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.