Thursday, November 16, 2006

kitten knits kitty toys

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This is Jake, Jake is Bill's Mom's cat, he lives with his sister Kate,

Say hi Kate

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Jake and Kate say I must make them kitty toys every Christmas. It's only fair, the humans get so much.

Ok Jake, Here you go, but you have to wait until Christmas to get them :p

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Strangely Bill's Brother's dog, Bodhi likes catnip toys too, so I'm making her one as well.

Edited to add that I used this pattern for the mice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE MICE

Abigail said...

Thanks, I just edited it to add a link to the pattern if you want to make some too. :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute mice! I love this pattern and made several of them last year for holiday gifts.

Paula said...

Fantastic Blog! I am very fascinated by the knitting two socks at once on a circular needle.
Your knitting is beautiful and I just love all the dogs and the Kitty.
I think I am going to be making a draft door sweater thingy too soon. We have a very drafty sliding glass patio door.
I like your pattern!

Powered By Blogger

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This blog and everything contained within is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.