Thursday, March 20, 2008


In honor of the first day of spring today I started putting together the spring quilt for my mother.


As you can see I got the main blocks done this afternoon. While I was laying them out for the above photo, I decided to lay out the yellow I was planning to use as a border:


And it was lacking in something, so I spaced out the blocks a little...


So in the next few days I need to cut the sashing and border and finish up the top. I'm so excited!

Oh yeah. Yes, I did hand embroider those blocks. I posted one here before. But here they all are together: (click to see bigger size)


1 comment:

Drewzel said...

That quilt is absolutely lovely!

Powered By Blogger

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This blog and everything contained within is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.