Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Project monogamy, what's that?

Bill has been raving about how awesome and warm his gaiter is.

And we just go hit by a massive cold snap.

-9f !!! brrrr...

So I grabbed some Cascade Pastaza from my stash and I'm making one for myself.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hopefully I can finish it by the 20th.

(Don't worry, the shawl is still on track, but I can only do a few rows at a time before my neck and shoulders start spazzing, so this gaiter is a good thing!)

4 comments:

kat said...

seriously you need something on the side...

Abigail said...

totaly, that’s what I say. :D

Anonymous said...

I love that colourway; which begs the question, is the pic near to true-colour, or is it brighter/darker in reality?

Abigail said...

The colour is pretty spot on on my monitor, perhaps a teensy bit brighter, but it's hard to tell as the lighting where the computer is sucks so I can't compare one next to the other.

I can't guarantee that it's the same on your monitor though, but if you want to see it in person at your LYS the tag says it's colour number 074

Powered By Blogger

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This blog and everything contained within is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.