Wednesday, January 31, 2007

There will be no knitting content for a while.

yesterday evening my mother drove my father down to Syracuse and this morning he was admitted to St. Joseph's

his bifemoral graft is occluded and they need to insert some stents and to keep him in the Intensive Care Unit for a day or so. Mother is staying with him in Syracuse until he is safely out if the ICU.

I'm staying at my parent's house by myself and babysitting the dogs while she is gone.

ugh.

things like this happen quite often sadly, and I just cannot think about much beyond being sat upon by two 50 lb puppies and worrying about my father, so there isn't much knitting going on.

5 comments:

Jo said...

My thoughts are with you and your family, Abigail.

I hope your dad gets well soon. I'm sure he is in good hands.

TURBOchic said...

Sorry to hear the upsetting news. I hope that even in your father's relapse, something good will come of it. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

I hope everything goes well and that your father has a swift recovery.

Windansea said...

Sorry to hear this....I'll include your family in my thoughts and prayers. Lydia

Susan said...

I hope everything has gone ok. I'll be thinking of you and your father. Take care.

Powered By Blogger

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This blog and everything contained within is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.