Friday, November 30, 2007

last day

YAY!

today is the last day for NaBloPoMo.
I can hear the collective sigh of relief.

I did this to see if I could do it. and I could. but I'm not really happy with the results, in order to have content I needed to pull a lot more from my personal life than I really wanted too, and I STILL had a lot of sad one or two lined posts made at the last minute.

ah well.

I learned a lot and I now know that that I can indeed actually post more than I did before and still have an interesting blog. just maybe not post quite as much...

I'm probably going to take a few days off from posting now (besides tomorrow's Saturday sky) and come back with some actual knitting content later in the week.

1 comment:

Me, Myself, and I said...

Maybe that's why I never do it - I babble enough almost everyday, and most of it is way more personal than anyone but me wants to know!

Powered By Blogger

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This blog and everything contained within is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.