Tuesday, November 27, 2007

new favorite Book

yeah, I went straight from catching up on web comics to reading my new favorite book: Heirloom Knitting by Sharon Miller

I ordered this book way back in September, and it just now arrived, I chose the free super save shipping, and the shipping estimates were all over the place, and I see now that amazon isn't even claiming they have it in stock.

no matter, because I finally have it in my hot little hands, and besides a trip to knit night last night I have been sucked into it's pages gleaning all I can about traditional Shetland lace knitting.

*Cue Evil Laughter Here*

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This blog and everything contained within is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.