Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I love gift cards

What I'm going to get for Christmas:

I just ordered A Second Treasury of Knitting Patterns and Charted Knitting Designs: A Third Treasury of Knitting Patterns by Barbara Walker from Amazon.com

And earlier today Bill and I went to Borders and I ordered Knitting Around By Elizabeth Zimmerman and Favorite Mittens: Best Traditional Patterns from Fox & Geese & Fences and Flying Geese & Partridge Feet By Robin Hansen

The mitten book will take a week or so to arrive, Knitting Around may be as much as a month. I got free super saver shipping on the Barbara Walkers, so those are expected sometime about January 8-10.

I'm so excited, I'm all twitchy!

(I'm still debating weather to get myself a subscription to interweave knits, the last few issues have been pretty good, but suddenly I'm wary of making a commitment.)

3 comments:

kat said...

oh good presents! i liked getttin ginterweave knits & then found i never made anything out of it...just a thought.

Abigail said...

Thanks!
I just went back and looked at all my old issues, and yeah, I think the heart sachet was the first thing I ever made from Interweave Knits. I think I'll save the money for another book, and just buy the magazine at the newsstand I it interests me.

Abigail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Powered By Blogger

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This blog and everything contained within is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.